- Rear View Camera
- Storage Cargo Tie-Down Anchors and Hooks
- Cargo Area 12V Power Outlet
- Warnings and Reminders Low Fuel Level
- Air Conditioning - Front
- Rear Seats Flat Folding
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front and Rear
- Rear View Monitor in Dash
- Air Conditioning - Front - Single Zone
- Doors Liftgate Window: Manual Flip-Up
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front
- Inside Rearview Mirror Manual Day/Night
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: 6
- Windows Rear Wiper: Intermittent
- Airbags - Driver - Knee
- Warnings and Reminders Maintenance Reminder
- Rear Seats Reclining
- Rear Spoiler Color Body-Color
- Rear Spoiler Roofline Spoiler
- Front 12V Power Outlet(s)
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: 4
- Power Steering Speed-Proportional
- Windows Rear Wiper With Washer
The 2014 Lincoln MKX features a 3.7L V6 engine offering 305 horsepower and 280 foot pounds of torque, which is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift capability. The model is offered in both front-wheel and all-wheel drive.
Luxury buyers love technology, so it's intentional that Ford's SYNC voice-activated entertainment system comes standard on the Lincoln MKX. Developed with Microsoft, SYNC offers a way for drivers to access, via voice communication, a satellite-guided navigation system, traffic information and audio/visual media stored on the device or any device plugged into its USB port.
The front seats are of the heated and cooled 10-way power-adjustable variety. The rear seats split 60/40 and recline. Of course the windows and locks are power-actuated, remote keyless entry is standard, as is an auto-dimming rearview mirror and four power-points.
Standard safety features for 2014 include anti-lock disc brakes, a full array of airbags, traction control and electronic stability control. Hill-start assist, trailer-sway control, adaptive cruise control are also included as is Lincoln's BLIS blind spot information system, a remarkable system that utilizes sensors to warn the driver of vehicles hiding in the Lincoln MKX's blind spot.
The Lincoln MKX can be configured with several wheel choices, with sizes up to 20 inches. Heated second-row seats are available, as are a rearview camera, rain-sensing wipers and voice-activated navigation. A THX-certified surround sound audio system and dual-screen DVD entertainment system are offered, as is a panoramic sunroof.
The Lincoln MKX continues into 2014 unchanged with the exception of a few new colors.