- Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Trip Odometer
- Power Brakes
- Cruise Control
- Driver Seat Power Adjustments: 6
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: Recline
- Seats Front Seat Type: Bucket
- Passenger Seat Power Adjustments: 6
- Air Conditioning - Front
- Rear Seats Flat Folding
- Air Conditioning - Front - Single Zone
- Exterior Mirrors Spotter Mirror
- Driver Seat Adjustable Lumbar Support: Manual
- Fender Lip Moldings Black
- Inside Rearview Mirror Manual Day/Night
- Doors Rear Door Type: Liftgate
- Seats Cloth Upholstery
- Rear Seats Rear Heat: Rear Ventilation Ducts With Fan Control
- Sync - Satellite Communications
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: Recline
- Rear 12V Power Outlet
- Roll Stability Control
- Security Anti-Theft Alarm System
- Headlights Auto On/Off
- Rear Spoiler Roofline Spoiler
- Front 12V Power Outlet(s)
- Headlights Halogen
- Keyless Entry Keypad
- Exterior Mirrors Manual Folding
- Airbags - Front Passenger - Knee
- Programmable Safety Key Mykey
- Windows Rear Wiper: Dual Speed
- Mirror Color Black
- Multi-Function Remote Keyless Entry With Panic Alarm
- Impact Sensor Post-Collision Safety System
- Security Perimeter Alarm
- One-Touch Windows: 2
Four trim levels are offered for 2013--SE, SEL, Limited and Sport. All models are offered in either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. SE and SEL models are powered by a turbocharged 3.5L V6 engine that produces 285 hp. The Limited features a 285-hp 3.5L V6, which utilizes Ford's twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT) to allow for greater power and increased fuel efficiency over previous 3.5L engines. The Edge Sport derives its power from the same 3.7L V6 found in the Mustang, another Ti-VCT unit that produces an impressive 305 hp and 280 ft-lb of torque. Both V6s are paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Sport benefits from the SelectShift paddle system to allow precise control for the driver.
Ford's 2.0L EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine is available on all but the Sport models. It utilizes direct injection and turbocharging to make 240 horsepower and 270 ft-lb of torque, all while achieving 24 combined mpg.
Inside, the Edge has comfortable seating for five and 32 cubic feet of cargo room with the rear seats up, more than double that with them folded. Available features include a power liftgate and a Vista Roof that combines a sliding sunroof with a large glass panel over the rear seats.
MyFord Touch, standard on Limited and Sport trims and available in SE and SEL, utilizes a combination of 8-inch LCD touchscreen and voice command to control audio and climate systems; the system replaces many traditional knobs and dials and allows drivers faster, easier access to common devices. MyFord includes iTunes tagging, which captures a song being played and stores it in memory for purchase later. The MyFord interface includes two USB ports, three RCA jacks and a digital media card dock that also accepts a mobile broadband card.
Also available on the 2013 Edge is Ford's Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support. The system detects a potential crash and warns the driver, reduces vehicle speed and pre-charges the brakes for a quicker stop. The Edge also offers Ford's Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Cross Traffic Alert, which warns of cars in adjacent lanes and of approaching vehicles when backing out of parking spots.
Finally, for teenaged drivers, MyKey allows Edge owners to program set vehicle speeds and to encourage seatbelt usage with persistent beeping and reduced audio volume.
The Ford Edge sees only minor changes for 2013. Notably among them, the base SE trim is now available with all-wheel drive.