Automotive Sales Job Opportunities in Dallas
Are you looking for a new career? We are looking for new Automotive Salespeople to join our ranks that have a passion for the automotive industry. Are you outgoing, articulate, and a self-starter? Do you enjoy a challenge?
Sales Consultants make a living by understanding and demonstrating the benefits and features of vehicles in our inventory. They then use this use this knowledge develop qualified buyers and help them select a vehicle that meets all of their needs. We do this while maintaining top-notch customer satisfaction scores.
All Job Openings
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggests upgrades, responds to inquiries, networks, and generates a potential customer base for the sale of vehicles.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matches requirements and interests to various models; builds rapport
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; takes test drives
- Completes transaction by overcoming objections and asking for the sale; negotiates price with Customer by way of Sales Manager; completes sales or services, and delivers vehicle.
- Proficient in offering/explaining warranty, maintenance, and other programs.
- Diligent in presentation of paperwork and able to answer questions.
- Provides necessary after sales support and follow-up processes.
- Beats sales targets and CSI standards.
- Keeps track of all the market products and prices, completes on-going training as directed by the Store Sales Management as well as Corporate Training requirements to meet Certifications.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive abilities
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set sales targets
- Should have technical know-how of all the functionality of the vehicles
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience of 2 - 3 years in the field of automobile sales management is an added advantage
- Basic Computer skills
- A positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
- Polished manner and professional appearance
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education, and training.
All Job Openings
- Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.